Download this app to your desktop
Notification History saves USSD, Class 0 (Flash) SMS, dialogs, app installation, toasts and notifications. It can be used to:
1. Save and manage messages from apps.
2. Find out which app pushed annoying notification.
3. Auto dismiss USSD and Class 0 dialog (pro version)
Apps send various notifications to us, but they're just like burn after reading. Not
saved on phone by system. Notification History saves these one-time data for you.
* Save notifications on status bar
* Save toasts
* Save USSD messages
* Save class 0 (Flash SMS) messages
* Save all dialog messages
* Save app installation/update/uninstallation history
* Group messages by apps
* Sort messages by time
* Automatic purge outdated notifications to reduce memory consumption
* Uninstall apps directly
* Blacklist - ignore notification from specific apps
* 12/24 hours time format
* Support copy notification to clipboard.
* Display installation source of apps (system app, Google play, Amazon and unknown installer)
* Support search
Upgrade to PRO version for more features:
* Backup and restore data
* Export notifications to file
* Desktop widget to show the latest notifications
* Show recent notifications on status bar
* Auto dismiss USSD and Class 0 (Flash) SMS dialog
* Convert dialog of USSD and Class 0 SMS to notifications
* Vibration, sound, LED for USSD and Flash SMS messages
* Advertisement free
Supported FlashSMS dialog from SMS apps on pro version:
* Stock SMS app
* GoSMS Pro
* Google Hangout
* Google Messenger
Run at startup - used for auto purge outdated or outnumbered notifications to reduce memory usage
Internet Access - It's used for show banner ads within the app. Upgrade to PRO version to remove the permission requirement.
This app uses Accessibility services. Informations are only stored locally and not shared.
Usage for system below Android 5.0:
* To start collecting notifications, go to system Settings->Accessibility, then enable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To stop the collecting, just disable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To ignore notifications from one app, long click the app and select Ignore on the popped menu
Usage on Android 5.0+:
* To start recording toasts, go to system Settings->Accessibility, then enable accessibility and Notifications History service
* To start recording notifications, go to system Notification Access settings and check Notification History
* To stop the record, just uncheck these settings.
How to hide USSD or Class 0 dialog automatically on PRO version?
Step 1. Check "Record USSD" or "Record Class 0 Message" to enable dialog detection and message recording
Step 2. Check "Hide Dialog" to enable auto hide. Also optionally check "Display Notification", "Enable Viration" or "Enable Sound" to get additional reminders.
What is a Class 0 messages (Flash SMS)?
It is a type of SMS that appears directly on the main screen without user interaction and is not automatically stored in the inbox.
It can be useful in emergencies, such as a fire alarm or cases of confidentiality, as in delivering one-time passwords.
Q: Can I read deleted or recalled Whatsapp, BBM, Skype, Wechat or other chat/social app messages?
A: Because notifications were not saved by system anywhere, only after Notification History is enabled, these message can be read later.
Q: Why the app does not record any notifications?
A: There're 2 possible cause. #1. The accessibility service and Notification History service was not enabled. #2. Other accessibility service are using the notification access. In this case, try to disable other services and have a try again. If still not working, please send me an email for further support.